Play your way to a reliable release
- Obtain a consistent release of toys/objects in response to a cue,
- Happily use toys in training without worrying how to get them back,
- Enjoy conflict-free training sessions with your dog, where no-one feels a winner or a loser.
Note: For best results with this training, your dog should have strong desire for toys and enjoy playing with you.
Programme fee: £47.00Sign me up
Programme type: self-study
Online materials (in English and French):
- Progressive training steps
- Description and demo video for each step
- Quick insider tips on how to make the best of your training
Programme duration: there are individual differences depending on where you start, but most students complete this training in less than two weeks. You'll have access to the materials for six months.
We have several exciting projects in the pipeline, to be added to our schedule throughout the year.
To be one of the first to hear about our new programmes, events and offers in your area of interest and expertise submit your contact details via the form below.
You can unsubscribe at any time.